Providing inspections, testing and maintenance for all of your fire protection needs!
Why choose Wolverine Fire Protection Co. for your inspections, testing and maintenance needs?
- We provide all aspects of inspections and maintenance on fire protection and detection systems
- Fire protection and life safety systems require yearly inspections, at minimum
- Annual reminders so there is never a lapse in your inspection schedule
- Our inspections are performed in accordance with the most current NFPA 25, NFPA 72 and NFPA 20 code requirements
We offer quotes FREE OF CHARGE, so call and speak with one of our inspections managers today.
SPRINKLER SYSTEM INSPECTIONS
- Visually inspect system components for damage, spacing, correct orientation and proper installation
- Timed test of water flow alarm devices for proper operation
- Verify system control valves are in normal position, locked, and/or provided with a tamper switch
- Main drain testing to verify system pressure with both static and residual readings
- Inspect fire department connections for damage, debris, and accessibility
CLEAN AGENTS, CO2 AND FOAM
We can even provide inspections, testing and maintenance on your clean agent, CO2 and foam systems.
- High and low pressure CO2 systems
- Halon 1301
- Verify foam and chemical levels
FIRE ALARM INSPECTIONS
- Annual functional test of the entire fire alarm system
- Sensitivity testing of smoke detectors
- Verify ancillary functions such as HVAC shutdown
- Verify monitoring of other types of fire suppression systems
- Utilization of certified electricians
Wolverine Fire Protection Co. also offers services not always found at other companies.
- Fire pump testing
- Standpipe testing
- Hydrant flow testing
- Water supply main testing and repairs