Wolverine Fire Protection Co. offers its clients the advantage of dealing
with a company that...
- Employs an in-house team of professional engineers who can create
a total fire protection program that is hard to beat
- Maintains a strong financial position
- Serves some of the largest, most demanding industrial, medical,
pharmaceutical, financial, educational, power generating and
- ISO 9001-2008 Registered
- NQA 1 Compliant
- Is registered and or licensed to do business in 42 states as well as Guam,
and welcomes the opportunity to expand as needed
- Is currently performing work on projects in Peru and Cuba
- Participates as an active member in the NFSA
- Employs active Principal Members on NFPA 409 & 415 Aircraft Hangers, NFPA 72 Building Fire Safety
Systems and NFPA 850 Fire Protection for Electric Generating Plants Committees
We know from decades of experience that a relationship with Wolverine Fire Protection Co. translates into bottom-line benefits for your company. If you have fire protection needs, it would be in our mutual interest to meet. We look forward to the day when Wolverine Fire Protection Co. can serve you.